- Do I have to be a member to order?
Yes, simply register as a member and you are all set.
- How do I sign up?
Simply register on the website providing us your email information, so we can send you your order receipts.
- How often are meals available?
A new menu is released approximately every 2 weeks. Sometimes due to holidays and schedules it may be longer in between.
- Where do I find the menu?
When the menu is released it will be posted on the website and the Facebook page.
- Do I have to order everything on the menu?
No, you only order the meals you would like. Multiples of any menu item may be ordered.
- Do I have to order every time to stay in the club?
No, once you are registered you will stay a member regardless of orders.
- Once I order how do I pay?
You can either pay online at the time of your order, or you may pay at the time of pick up, or delivery.
- How do I get my meals?
When you order the pickup times will be posted. Delivery routes and times will also be posted.
- What do I do if I am not home on delivery day?
Contact Prairie Kitchen Club and arrangements can be made.
- How many people will a meal feed?
Each meal will feed 4-6 people.
- The meal contains an ingredient my family won’t or can’t eat, can I make a substitution?
Reasonable requests for substitutions or omitting an ingredient will be taken. Please contact Prairie Kitchen Club for such requests.
- How are the meals packaged?
Meals are packaged in 3 ways: Disposable 9×13 aluminum pans for oven ready meals, Freezer safe deli containers, or freezer Ziploc bags.
- How do I know how to prepare them.
All thawing and cooking instructions are on the meal labels.
- Are the meals already frozen?
No, you will pick up your meal ready for your fridge or your freezer. There are a few items that are frozen before delivery, those items are identified on line.
- How long will the meals last once I pick them up?
Upon pick up or delivery the meals will need to be used within 5 days if kept in fridge, or within 3 months is placed in the freezer. Meals are labeled with the month and year they were prepared.